The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cytodyne’s flagship weight loss solution Xenadrine has been in the market for several years. Could this drug offer tremendous loss in weight? Let us evaluate its potentials.
Is Xenadrine the One You are Looking For?
Xenadrine has caffeine anhydrous as the main and active ingredient. It helps people by giving them with enough energy needed to stay longer in several hours of workout. The potency of the drug was tested in two trials. The respondents were asked to have a regular intake of Xenadrine for 12 weeks. An average result of 21 lbs weight loss had been achieved on the first trial while around 17 lbs average has been lost by the second batch of sample population during the course of eight weeks. It is worth mentioning that these individuals sustained calorie-controlled nourishment.
Xenadrine is loaded with ingredients that promise to give faster weight loss results when coupled with proper diet and exercise. Proper handling of the drug requires that the pills should be taken 3 times a day at most, 30 minutes prior to each meal. For continuous medication, two pills thrice a day (a total of six) should be administered. Drinking a glass of water to help digest the pill is necessary. This medication is good for both men and women who are in search for safe and immediate means to burn more calories.
Xenadrine Plus Points
- Cytodyne offers a full listing of Xenadrine ingredients that may include beneficial substances such as Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, green tea extract, ginger root, Panthotenic Acid and Thermodyne Complex.
- It boosts energy and metabolic rates so that elimination of fats will be a lot easier.
- The manufacturers do not only offer Xenadrine in the form of pill or capsule. The drugs also come in drink mix, extreme thermogenic and caffeine-free supplements.
- Several markets nationwide offer Xenadrine capsules. Interested people can also purchase the formulation online. For a price of $30, you can avail 60 rapid release capsules and caffeine free varieties. As for the drink mix, 21 sachets are fixed at $25.
- Xenadrine also comes in Ephedra-free formulation.
- The pharmaceutical company encourages physical activity when medicating under Xenadrine.
- Clinical proofs that could back up the efficiency of the medicines do not exist.
- A money-back guarantee is not issued and no free samples are provided.
- Individuals with health issues and allergies are not allowed to take the drugs.
- The offers are not for regular customers since a fee of $30 for 60 pills good for one month use will be charged. Is it worth the price?
- Stomach is just one of the side effects.
Indeed, Xenadrine is a potential threat to fat deposits in our body. While its ingredients sound promising to aid in the weight loss plan, Food and Drug Administration has not yet evaluated the real essence of the components each Xenadrine formulation contain. Since the company highly encourage that the users couple their medication with weight loss plans or daily workout routines, it goes to show that Xenadrine may work but one should not solely rely on its powers.