The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Vigorelle is a female enhancement cream intended to help women discover how to boost their sexual pleasure, satisfaction, and confidence. The natural herbal cream is applied in your most intimate body part before or during sex. It focuses to assist nearly half of women with sexual performance difficulties to become deeply satisfied during sex. It claims that if you want to regain the passion and pleasure that you had in youthful years, Vigorelle is the answer.
Vital Ingredients and its Functions
The ingredients given on products official site Includes:
- Suma Root: It contains 152 compounds that are rich in minerals, amino acids and vitamins. It helps in restoring the endocrine system and promotes estrogen and androgen levels.
- Ginkgo Biloba: It reduces irritation while at the same time hydrating the skin. It promotes circulation of blood by increasing dilation of vessels. Further, it is an antioxidant that protects the skin from aging and against free radicals.
- Wild Yam: It balances hormonal production and promotes women’s sexual energy simultaneously. It has diosgenin renowned to boost fertility while used in small quantities.
- Damiana Leaf: It originates from subtropical countries and helps women to gain sexual drive due to its progesteronic action and aphrodisiac properties. It serves as a tonic to reproductive, digestive, respiratory and urinary processes. Additionally, it is beneficial to vaginal dryness.
- L-arginine: It opens up the blood vessels at the site of application. This ensures that there is more blood flow to the area causing heightened sensation and arousal.
What Can Vigorelle Do For You?
If you have not been satisfied with your sexual life lately, such as having problems in attaining arousal, inability to reach an orgasm, or pain during sexual intercourse, it is an indication that you are a victim of the female sexual dysfunction. Vigorelle can help you deal with such issues and ensure that sex becomes less painful while enjoying longer and frequent climaxes.
How Does Vigorelle Instant Lubricant Work?
Vigorelle is effective in treating vaginal dryness. It produces a tingling sensation when applied on the vagina. The lubricant instantly triggers off the arousal while at the same time stimulates body and mind to become sexually oriented. As a result, more natural lubrication occurs and helps a woman to enjoy an explosive orgasm that lasts a little longer.
- Vigorelle is a great all-natural way to boost sexual pleasure.
- It comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
- The cream is silky and non-greasy in texture.
- You don’t have to make a life-time commitment to use. You simply use as needed and desired.
- Its users claim that Vigorelle improves lubrication and helps in attaining back the lost desire and pleasure for having sex.
- It is costly than most other lubricant creams and gels.
- Some users claim that they did not get significant improvements.
How Fast Can You Expect To Feel Results?
Vigorelle works instantly once it becomes absorbed in the vagina. On coming in contact with the vaginal walls, it causes the capillaries to dilate such that there is an increased flow of blood to the vaginal. The tingling sensation sends an impulse to the brain that stimulates sexual feelings in less than a minute.
Some of Vigorelle users claim that they don’t much like the smell or the taste, but this seems a matter of personal preference since they describe it as minty and there are people who like mint. Each bottle can be used 30 to 40 times, meaning in a month, one can be less, but it may vary depending with your sexual frequency.
Given that any woman can experience sexual problems in one stage of life or the other, it can happen for a number of reasons. With Vigorelle, you may find yourself craving for sex more often, or may be more than you were used to. Your partner may notice the difference and have more fun with you. It is a product worth trying given that it comes with money back guarantee. However, the results could not be as you expected and can cause irritation as some users have claimed.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”