What is Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil
Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil is a dietary supplement produced from natural krill oil. Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®) is taunted as a great source of natural Omega-3 that is found in a phospholipid form, making it easier to ingest, digest and utilize.
Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil is produced by Neptune Technologies and BioResources. The company has been in existence as early as 2003. As a flagship product, this product is manufactured using a patented extraction method to ensure the Krill oil is pure. The company claims that a clinical study proved that this product was 2.5 times more bioavailable than fish oil’s triglyceride form.
On Average, the product retails at $22 for a 500mg (60 soft gels) bottle. The price, however, is dependent on the retail shop you buy the product from. Retailers sold the product as high as $40 per bottle.
The Science Behind Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil
Neptune Technologies and BioResources pride themselves as technological hub. The claim to be driven by a passion of science in all their development works. Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil uses oil harvested from Krill since it has been proven to be more Bioavailable and potent than fish oil.
The krill oil used in this product is gotten from Krill fisheries that have been inspected and proven to meet the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources sustainable harvesting standards. This ensures that the krill used is of the highest quality man can get without depleting the environment.
What Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil Claims To Work?
Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids (alternatively known as n-3 fatty acids). Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids that are beneficial nutrients for optimal health.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential in our bodies since it supports numerous normal body functions. Functions such as building cell membranes in the brain and controlling blood clotting are independent on Omega-3 fatty acids. Sadly, we don’t manufacture the Omega-3 fatty acid and thus we must get it from the food and supplements we take.
Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil promises;
- Protection against heart related disease and stroke.
- Reduction in the risk of cancer
- Rehabilitation and protection against inflammatory bowel disease
- Rehabilitation of lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
What are the Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil Ingredients?
The most important ingredients of Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil are the Omega-3 fatty acids. There are two types of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA found in Source Naturals Neptune Krill oil.
- EPA – EPA is effective in decreasing the triglyceride level in our bodies. Triglyceride is remotely associated with cell inflammation. This property of EPA makes the ingredient critical in fighting joint inflammation and other cell inflammation related complications.
- DHA – DHA, on the other hand, produces delta-5-desaturase. Delta-5-desaturase is a chemical that inhibits production of arachidonic acid (AA). AA is the biggest cause of cellular inflammation. It is linked to tens of complication we experience daily.
Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil Advantage
- Krill oil might be better absorbed in the body than fish oil.
- Produced by a renowned company
- Product of the USA
Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil Disadvantages
- Lots of competitors in the market
- Official website lacks enough information
- Lacks an official merchant site
What do people say about Cebria?
“I can’t attest to effectiveness yet but I did want to note: You really want to eat an actual meal in the mornings with this. I usually just eat a cup of yogurt and a muffin but this made me VERY nauseated. No after taste or anything just nausea… Now I eat a bit more for breakfast and no nausea:)” – DennisF fromNJ
“I am very happy with the Source Naturals NKO. Previously, I was using Prograde EFA icon (krill oil). The cost difference was enough to give the Source Naturals a try. No negative effects. As expected, no fishy burps or the sort. I will continue to use this product.” – buy buy buy from Madison
Source Naturals Neptune Krill Oil is a dietary supplement produced from natural krill oil that help to protect against heart related disease and stroke. This supplements is good and can be taken after consulting your physician.