The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Revitol Wrinkle Cream Overview
Revitol Wrinkle Cream is a facial cream committed to diminish the signs of aging. The company claims to use some of the best ingredients available to deliver rapid results. They have also created several patented ingredients to help with this process. Revitol Wrinkle Cream helps to decrease the appearance of fine line, wrinkles, and dark circles. It also claims to take care of issues such as rough texture, slow cell renewal, sagging skin, dryness, elasticity and uneven skin tone.
Revitol products are created by the Natural Products Association. Founded in 2002. This company believes that fusing both natural ingredients and science help to deliver positive results. The Natural Products Association take pride in delivering high quality products to their consumers. Unfortunately, none of these statements are backed by the FDA.
The Revitol Wrinkle Theory
Revitol claims their product helps to create quick results to aging issues like fine lines and wrinkles. Their patened blend of ingredients work to deliver even better results than commonly used retinol and Vitamin C. Both men and women will see improved signs of aging including uneven skin tone, rough texture, dark circles, poor elasticity and lack of moisture. To achieve these results, Revitol recommends applying Revitol Wrinkle Cream both morning and night.
- Active Ingredients: Argireline
- Patented Blend: Matrixyl, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten and Ceratonia siliqua, Macrocystis pyrifera, Edelweis Extract, Shea Butter, Squalene, Evening Primrose Oil, Skin Tightener ST, Pentacare NA
- Other Ingredients:Purified Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tricaprylin, Isocetyl Behenate, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Dexpanthenol, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Sodium PCA, Cholesterol, Stearic Acid, Matricaria Extract, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA.
How Does Revitol Wrinkle Cream work?
Revitol Wrinkle Cream delivers results with the active ingredient Argireline. Argireline is an amino acid that delivers results similar to injections. Muscle tension is one cause of fine lines and wrinkles. Argireline helps to inhibit muscle tension so the appearance of wrinkles are less noticeable. This active ingredient also helps to boost collagen and elastin which will plump and firm the skin. Their patented blend of ingredients also help hydrate, brighten, contour, and protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Gives skin a more youthful appearance
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps smooth rough textured skin
- Removes darkness occurring in the eye area
- Helps promote faster cell renewal
- Helps the skin create elasticity
- Gives the skin hydration
- Helps brighten uneven skin tone
- Reasonable price point ($59.95)
- Company infuses natural ingredients and science
- Provides the skin with radiance
- Backed by consumer reviews
- Purchases are covered by a money back guarantee
- Purchasing more than one unit can save money
- Company provides full ingredient list
- No information on clinical testing
- No before and after photos
- Manufacture information not approved by the FDA
- No free trail
- Customer must pay shipping costs
There are three reviews listed on the site for Revitol Wrinkle Cream. Consumers say that the product delivers effective results on fine lines and wrinkles as the company claims. Clients also notice skin that is rejuvenated and appears more youthful. Accorinding to those who have purchased Revitol Wrinkle Cream, results will appear in as little as three weeks. There is no futher information on recommendations by a medical professional, television network, or magazine publication.
Where can I Find Revitol Wrinkle Cream?
Other than the Revitol brand website there is no added information about further retailers.
Revitol Wrinkle cream was created to diminish signs of aging on the face and neck. Fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, rough skin. And uneven skin tone are diminished with consistent use of this product. Their claims are reinforced by three positive consumer reviews which state Revitol Wrinkle Cream works. The company provides a full ingredient list for those with specific concerns.
At only $59.95 per unit, there is a chance to get refills at a discounted price if purchased all at once. Although there is no free trial of Revitol Wrinkle Cream, the company offers a ninety day money back guarantee that provides reassurance before purchasing. Based on information about the expected results, added ingredients and customer reviews, Revitol Wrinkle Cream seems worth a try.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite