Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Whether to combat serious health problems such as obesity, heart diseases and diabetes, or even just to aim for a fit and fabulous body worthy of a two piece swimsuit — loosing weight is indeed becoming a goal to many individuals.
And since there is a growing demand for weight loss products, it is but expected that a number of these products would be made available in the market. Some may come with clear and proven scientific studies, while others may just be made popular by excellent marketing tactics. It is now up to the consumers to be wise and vigilant in choosing the product that would be safe and effective for them to use.
Pure Garcinia Cambogia
This article will help you analyze and study the components and benefits of one of the weight loss product that is now becoming popular, the Pure Garcinia Cambogia.
Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit, and contrary to the thought of it as a new discovery, this powerful fruit has already been used for over a decade throughout Southeast Asia and India where it is usually grown. There has also been studies as to the health benefits of its extract particularly for fat blocking, suppression of appetite and increase in serotonin production in the body.
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Ingredients
Extracted from the covering or peeling of the fruit is the Hydrocitric Acid (HCA), which is the key ingredient for Pure Garcinia Cambogia.
Keep also in mind the following details:
- Make sure that the product contains at least 50% Hydroxycitric acid.
- Check the product label: the supplement should contain potassium and calcium, these would help in maintaining the level of metabolism.
- See to it that the supplement does not contain artificial ingredients also known as binders or fillers).
- It is important to make sure that the supplement has a daily serving size of 1500 mg for the product to be effective.
Direction for Use
It is always advisable to follow package directions when taking this supplement. Moreover, this product should also be taken on an empty stomach, preferably an hour before meals.
The product is not safe for pregnant women or lactating mothers. Caution should be taken if you have a serious medical problem, it is highly recommended to consult first with your physician before taking the supplement.
Effectiveness as a Weight Loss Supplement
Scientists and researchers believed that these are some of the benefits of Hydrocytric Acid (HCA) for weight loss:
- Suppresses citrate lyase, an enzyme believed to be a vital stimulant in the metabolic process of transforming excess carbohydrates to fats, thus reducing bad cholesterol and triglyceride formation.
- Natural HCA also functions as an appetite suppressant which is believed to stimulate one’s metabolism. This is because the body compensate by releasing stored fat cells when a person eats less.
- Increase serotonin production in the body would enhance one’s mood and would prevent emotional eating for some. It would also promote better sleep and better management of stress hormones, all of which are beneficial for weight management.
- HCA has fat blocking property, wherein it prevents formation of fats and instead moves to utilize glycogen, an energy source which also promote burning of fats.
The supplement exhibits viable study with regards to the beneficial effect of HCA for weight loss. It is also said that Pure Garcinia Cambogia has no known side effect.
The price of the product is also reasonable and it comes at about $20- $30 per bottle and it usually comes with a 30 days money back guarantee.
However, consumers should be vigilant because “scammers” were found on the web selling the same supplements which are way expensive, around $50, while the ingredients are incomplete and comes with artificial contents.