The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What You Should Know About This Product?
Phenocal uses ingredients like Hoodia Gordonii, yerba mate, and chromium picolinate to help individuals curb hunger cravings.
Additionally, it’s formula includes compounds to enhance the metabolism and energy levels, further speeding up the weight loss process.
Table of Contents [Show]
This weight loss supplement is produced by Pharmaxa Labs and is sold through its official product website (phenocal.com).
A single bottle of Phenocal costs about $44.85, but this initial price can be reduced through the use of a coupon code (listed below).
All purchases of Phenocal are backed by a 60-day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
This product uses:
- Green tea extracts to increase metabolic rates and improve energy levels. Green tea also provides potent antioxidants that support overall health and wellbeing.
- Biotin which further assists in the breakdown of foods in the body. Biotin, or Vitamin H as it is sometimes known, is also vital for making essential fatty acids, amino acids and glucose in the body.
- Fucoxanthin, a seaweed extract, is included in the Phenocal formula for its ability to enhance the thermogenic burning of fat by raising the body’s core temperature.
- Coleus Forskohlii is a member of the mint family and is said to play a role in stimulating the production of the molecule called cAMP. This, in turn, increases an enzyme that promotes better fat burning.
- Folic acid is used in this product for mobilizing fat cells that are difficult to “burn off” through regular exercise methods. Additionally, it plays a role in the conversion of stored fat into energy.
- Hoodia gordonia is a succulent plant that has gained in popularity when it was found to have appetite suppressing properties. It contains chemical compounds that are very similar to glucose so it essentially ‘tricks’ the body into thinking it has eaten.
- Yerba mate contains natural caffeine so has the effect of improving energy, alertness and fat burning. The mild stimulating effect is safe and won’t cause any energy crash when the effects wear off.
- Chromium picolinate is a mineral that is linked to the regulation of blood sugar levels. Taking Chromium Picolinate helps the individual experience low blood sugar levels which often leads to over consumption of sugary, processed foods.
- Glucomannan is a very effective ingredient for anyone who struggles with overeating or failing to acknowledge the body’s signal for fullness. A soluble fiber, it can also help with mild constipation by keeping the body regular.
- Cocoa extract, a popular baking ingredient, is another substance that is naturally caffeinated and a source of Theobromine. Containing Polyphenols, it promotes thermogenesis for advanced fat burning when working out.
- Bioperine is an essential part of any good quality natural supplement. While this extract of black pepper doesn’t have any properties in terms of weight management, it is vital for aiding in the overall absorption of the formula, making the ingredients more bioavailable. In turn, this ensures the user feels the effect of the formula in a short amount of time.
- Vitamin B1 helps with ATP synthesis, ensuring the body has adequate levels of energy and it also aids in the conversion of sugars and starch into additional energy which can vastly benefit workouts.
- Vitamin B5 is normally associated with skincare due to its high antioxidant content. However, like some of the other B vitamins, it helps break down foods for easier processing and added energy.
- L-Tyrosine, one of a number of non-essential amino acids, is known for its effects on reducing stress levels in the body. By doing so, levels of Cortisol, sometimes called the ‘stress hormone’ are lowered and blood sugar is stabilized.
How Does Phenocal Work?
Unlike some weight loss supplements that promise to provide extreme weight loss results without the need for an overall healthy lifestyle, Phenocal claims to provide optimal results only when used in conjunction with regular exercise and a nutritious diet.
This is important because it means that to help dieters lose weight, they are must abide by a healthy lifestyle habit long after they no longer need to use Phenocal.
Additionally, the amount of weight lost by each user of this product will vary, depending on initial weight issues. User testimonials on its official product website provide examples where the use of Phenocal has helped people lose up to 50 pounds.
- The official Phenocal website is very informative and includes a FAQ section, customer service contact information, and many user reviews.
- A full list of ingredients is featured online.
- All purchases of this product are endorsed by a 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Individuals who use this product are encouraged to adopt healthy lifestyle habits as well.
Phenocal – The Bottom Line
Phenocal’s extensive satisfaction guarantee and satisfied user testimonials are really this product’s greatest endorsers. Therefore, for any consumers who are seeking a product backed by these considerations, this product will be extremely appealing.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”