The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Nugenix is a male sexual health supplement made of natural ingredients that helps to spice up the production of free testosterone in the body naturally. Most aging men usually struggle with numerous health problems occasioned with low levels of testosterone in their bodies. A dip of the important sex hormone usually causes a decrease in sex drive, libido, energy loss, and prostate health issues too. To help address these health issues, Nugenix came up with their supplement to help men boost their levels of the hormone for them to realize better overall health.
A bottle of Nugenix that contains 30 capsules will cost you $55.99. There is also a 14 day free trial period that the company offers to users who would like to test it first before buying it.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Nugenix
The manufacturer of this supplement is Nugenix and the product is distributed by Direct Digital LCC. Based on the claims found on the Nugenix site the supplement is made purely from natural ingredients that have passed clinical tests and found to be safe and effective. They promise users that their supplement helps to boost the production of free testosterone levels in the body.
How Does Nugenix Work?
The natural ingredients used in Nugenix formulation helps the body to bring back the levels of free testosterone healthily without compromising the health of the user or causing any adverse side effects. One of the main ingredients Testofen a derivative of the fenugreek plant is credited to make the supplement be able to help body achieve this.
Below are the ingredients that have been used to make Nugenix:
- Zinc – Is an essential mineral that has got a number of health benefits which has been used in a variety of supplements. It has been used here to help with cell repair and also aid DNA production.
- Testofen – This natural ingredient is derivative of the fenugreek plant and numerous scientific studies have found it to help boost the production of free testosterone in the body.
- L-Citrulline Malate – Is a natural ingredient that has also been used in a number of supplements for its beneficial health properties. In Nugenix it has been used to help enhance blood flow something that allows users of the supplement achieve adequate erections that last long.
- Vitamin B6, B12 – Vitamins usually come with immense health benefits here in Nugenix the vitamins B6 and B12 have been used to optimize the nervous system, and also to stimulate red blood cell production.
- It features an all natural ingredient list.
- Could increase sex drive.
- Might boost libido.
- May assist in prostate health issues.
- The website does not give precise information about who they actually are.
Nugenix Dosage Instructions
- It is recommended that 3 capsules be taken daily with enough water on an empty stomach.
- Men going for workouts are advised to take it in about 30-40 minutes before proceeding for the workouts.
- The dosage can also be increase by one to two capsules for even improved results safely.
- Nugenix is intended for adult men and only those who have attained the age of 18 should take it.
- It is not made for women.
- Should be kept out of reach of children.
Nugenix Side Effects
Nugenix does not have any side effects because it made purely from safe ingredients that are natural and clinically tested.
Does Nugenix React With Other Medicines?
There have been no reported cases of Nugenix reacting with other medications but it is wise to consult your doctor before using it if you are on other drugs.
Many men usually suffer from negative effects of declining levels of testosterone in their bodies. Some problems associated with decreased testosterone include loss of energy, lack of concentration, sexual health problems, loss of libido and so much more.
Nugenix is a male testosterone boosting supplement that is specially formulated to help boost free testosterone levels in the body. It is made from natural ingredients that have been clinically tested and found to help increase the production of testosterone in the body. If you are a man in his 40s and you have started to experience low sex drive other kinds of sexual health related problems you should consider using Nugenix to see the difference.
However, there are better options available in the market which might offer more benefits than this product.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”