The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
A good night sleep is now a luxury for most individuals since they are busy with hectic daily schedules. On top of career, family or home life takes a central stage balancing all aspects of daily living. Stress and fatigue can also trigger inability to fall asleep and to remain asleep for an adequate amount of time. That is why it is very important to find the best sleep aid solution to help one have a restorative nightly sleep for overall good health and optimum performance.
What is Melatrol?
Melatrol is a sleep aid remedy that has a special formulation. It contains the most commonly used sleep herbal remedies along with other ingredients that will work together to facilitate good sleep and in the process help regulate normal sleep cycle pattern. This product has been around since 2002 and is being marketed as a safe sleep aid solution without having the usual side-effects such as grogginess and dizziness upon waking up the next morning.
Melatrol Ingredients: How Do They Work?
Melatrol has a much complex formulation by combining unique components with the most popular herbal sleep remedies. Each ingredient has its own function and believed to support good sleeping pattern without the common inconvenient side-effects the day after.
The following are the listed ingredients found on the product’s official website:
- Melatonin – Naturally produced by the pineal gland in the brain, Melatonin plays an integral part in one’s sleep pattern. Plants and other animals have melatonin since it is vital for their growth and well-being. Night time or darkness stimulates the production of melatonin which causes feeling of sleepiness signaling the body it’s time to rest. Daylight and other sources of light can hinder its production since melatonin is all part of our body’s natural biorhythm working within a 24-hour cycle. Melatonin not only stimulates sleep but it also considered as an antioxidant that can protect cells in our body.
- 5-Hydoxy Tryptophan/ 5-HTP – Is a substance that comes from Griffonia Tree seeds and is vital in serotonin production. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that helps trigger melatonin production in the process. It is also helpful in relieving stress, fatigue and anxiety.
- GABA or Gamma Amino Butyric Acid – Is an amino acid that controls cellular actions. Found in the tissues along the nervous system it acts as a neurotransmitter that prevents over reaction of certain neurons. GABA is essential for the brain to stay calm and relax thus reducing anxiety and stress in the process.
- Valerian Root – Is widely known for its carminative or calming effect that helps decrease anxiety, emotional stress, nervousness and can treat insomnia.
- Passion Flower – Used by herbalists to help people control hysteria and anxiety while relieving tension and nervousness.
- Rhodiola Rosea or Roseroot – Classified by herbalists as an “adaptogen”, the roseroot is believed to help increase the body’s tolerance and resistance to anxiety and stress.
How Does Melatrol Work on Sleep Disorders?
Melatrol has herbal components that aims to deliver quality sleep and regulated sleep cycle pattern. It is a drug free formulated herbal sleep remedy that promises to relieve stress, emotional and mental tensions, and anxiety in order to help the body to have full relaxation. It can help in maintaining a healthy and normal sleep cycles thus benefiting people who have a hard time getting a sleep.
Will Melatrol Really Work?
Melatrol has a unique formulation of about six primary ingredients that can work together to promote regular and healthy sleep pattern. One clinically proven component is melatonin and with sufficient amount is effective in promoting normal sleep and wake cycle. Other herbal ingredients such as valerian root and passion flower help in relieving stress by calming the nerves and providing relaxation. The addition of GABA and 5HTP might make this sleep aid remedy more effective.
Is it Worth a Try?
For people who are desperate enough and already tried other forms of sleep aid remedies then Melatrol is definitely worth trying. Provided that you have no under lying issues concerning nervous system and heart problems as well as psychological disorders then Melatrol might work for you.
What are the Benefits of Melatrol?
- Melatrol is first of all an all-natural herbal sleep solution that contains popular ingredients that are known to help induce better sleep. It will help you calm your nerves, clear your mind while preparing your body for a restful nightly sleep. It will help in inducing sleep latency quicker than normal. Melatrol can promote the quality as well as improved the volume (amount) of sleep needed for a restorative rest that can benefit overall health.
Searching for the best sleep aid remedy can be tough since not all sleep-aid products are created equal. Each one has similarities but may have various components making it unique from the rest. Melatrol formulation is very promising aside from the usual 3 ingredients found in almost all sleeping pill or cure; it has added other ingredients to make it appear more potent than others. What people must learn is that Melatrol as presented on its official website, has no listing of amount per ingredients and this could be a red flag to consider.
Since lack or too much of a certain ingredient can affect the product’s efficiency in delivering its promises to the consumer. The absence of a clinical trial and government approval can present some dangerous side-effects that can worsen your sleep problems. It is better to be safe than sorry. That is why it is only smart to look for a better sleep aid product that has full information for you to study and consider first.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite