The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Flexitrinol is a joint health support supplement that is specially designed to help users get relief from pain in joints in a natural and faster way. It also reduces swollenness, improves user’s flexibility and mobility thus promoting joint health in general. Flexitrinol is a product by Health Research Institute, a company located in Los Angeles, California.
The manufacturer claims that Flexitrinol can be used by people of all ages and gender to help them regain their joint health and ease their movement. You can take Flexitrinol after experiencing pain or as a preventive measure to prevent reoccurrence. Flexitrinol is available for purchase from the manufacturer’s official website.
Flexitrinol Review Formulation
Flexitrinol is formulated with 100% natural extracts of high potency and which are scientifically proven to be effective in delivering joint health benefits. It is free of preservatives, additives or other artificial ingredients.
How Does Flexitrinol Work?
Flexitrinol contains six key ingredients whose main aim is to improve bone and joint health by reducing pain; swollenness and inflammation thus ease movement. Flexitrinol works by rejuvenating and repairing damaged joint cells and cartilage and therefore relieving pain from its root cause and making our joints stronger and healthier.
It supply’s the body with the needed nutrients in producing more collagen which is the building block of cartilage, ligaments, joint fluid and tendons. With the increase in cartilage formation, pain and inflammation in joints is reduced as cartilage cushions the ends of the bones preventing them from rubbing when in motion further preventing wear and tear.
This enables the connective structures in your body to repair and replenish the tissues preventing them from degeneration even as old age clicks in.
The key ingredients in this formula are:
- Flaxseed Oil – It is rich in Alpha-linolenic Acid, which is a form of unsaturated Omega 3 fatty acid. This oil once consumed, it is turned into EPA and DHA which comes with immense benefits for joint healing, lubrication and reduction of pain and stiffness thus easing movement and promoting flexibility to the user.
- Omega 3-6-9 Complex – The fatty acids hasten the healing process in joint thus reduce joint pain, inflammation and damage easing movement.
- Vitamin C – This water soluble vitamin is an antioxidant found in fruits and vegetables. It reduces joint weakness, pain and muscle fatigue. It also prevents cartilage from degenerative damage and promotes production of more collagen in the body enhancing repair on the damaged tissues in your joints.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – This naturally occurring compound plays a role in the structural formation of the cartilage providing it with the needed compression resistance. It promotes production of joint cells, prevent joints breakdown while reducing pain and inflammation.
- Glucosamine HCL – Glucosamine is a cartilage building block. It is used by your body to create and repair cartilage, joint tissues and joint fluids. This improves mobility, reduce damage on joints and reduce pain in joint especially in people suffering from osteoporosis.
- MSM – This chemical is found in humans, plants and animals and works in synergy with the other ingredients constituting the formula to reduce joint pain, discomfort and muscle aches.
Benefits of Flexitrinol
- It may offer relief from pain and inflammation in joints
- It may promote health in joints
- Enhance production of collagen increasing cartilage formation
- Ease movement while increasing flexibility
- It is composed of natural ingredients
Drawbacks of Flexitrinol
- The exact amount of ingredients used is not given
- Purchase is strictly online
Flexitrinol Review – Bottom Line
Flexitrinol is a supplement that may improve joint health by reducing pain, swollenness and redness in joint, enhance production of collagen and formation of cartilage which cushions ends of bones preventing them from rubbing thus preventing joint wear and tear thus making it easy to move and increase mobility.
Many people might settle for this supplement going by the benefits it is offering, but as we always advise, you should not rely on information published but carry out your own research on the product. This may help you find more details about the product and ease usage as you will have better understood the product.
Majority ignore the product’s details which result into side effects after use. To prevent this, you should identify and find details about the ingredients used on the making of the product making sure that they are effective and safe for use. You can as well consult a doctor before using the product.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”