The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Flexdermal?
Flexidermal is a cream with potent medicinal properties. It was developed for people who suffer from joint pain and inflammation, as well as muscle pain and injury. The claim is that this product will quickly absorb into your skin and reduce joint and/or muscle pain and inflammation.
Table of Contents [Show]
Naturally the cream isn’t perfect. There are some people who may have an allergy to one or more ingredients and could develop a rash on the skin. If that happens, certainly stop using the product immediately. It’s recommended that you do a spot test on a small area and leave it for 24 hours before beginning to use the cream.
The product includes some very potent ingredients which have the ability to naturally block pain and reduce inflammation. The ingredients included in this cream are completely natural, with no chemical or artificial substances. It’s supposed to have very few side effects, especially compared to prescription creams.
How Does Flexdermal Work?
There are several processes at work in Flexdermal cream. The product includes ingredients that have the ability to actually black the pain receptors, so the signal never gets to the brain. That way you don’t feel the pain.
There are also anti-inflammatories in the cream, and they help to reduce swelling in the muscles and joints. This does a significant amount to soothe the discomfort of joint and muscle pain. Also included in the ingredients are counterirritants. These lessen the general soreness surrounding the injured area. Flexdermal is also very high in antioxidants, which build immunity and promotes healing.
Key Ingredients in Flexdermal
This cream includes a blend of 3 active ingredients which have the ability to block pain receptors before the signal gets to the brain. They are also rich with anti-inflammatory agents which reduce swelling. The cream also contains a counterirritant.
Some of the ingredients included in the cream are:
- Menthol: This is a special oil which has amazing health and healing properties. It’s generally extracted from peppermint oil and is used in a variety of different products like lip balm and skin cream. Menthol can black pain receptors, radically reducing levels of discomfort. It has anti-inflammatory properties which lessen swelling. It’s also sometimes used as a local anesthetic.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Studies have confirmed that this oil is very effective at treating pain and inflammation. Eucalyptus oil is replete with antioxidants, which have powerful healing properties. They also strengthen the immune system.
- Camphor: This substance is extracted from a tree called the Cinnamomum Camphora, and it can also be derived from turpentine. Because of its special properties and benefits, it is often included in creams and lotions, as well as in other cosmetics. Camphor is a powerful antiseptic and analgesic. As a point of interest, it is sometimes used as aphrodisiac.
- Phenoxyethanol: This substance is sometimes included in creams as an inactive, filler ingredient. However, it also acts as a preservative that gives the cream a longer life. There are some individuals who may have an allergic reason to this substance.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: This substance is sometimes used as an inactive filler ingredient in different creams. It’s a very potent substance, more so than ethyl alcohol .
Benefits of Flexdermal
- Flexdermal is made of 100% natural ingredients.
- The product could ease the symptoms of arthritis.
- It may penetrate the skin quickly and begin acting immediately.
- Flexdermal might lessen the pain and swelling in joints and muscles.
- The cream isn’t greasy or oily on the skin.
- There are only minimal potential side effects with Flexdermal.
The suggested dosage is 3-4 applications every day. As the ingredients are potent, use it a maximum of 4 times per day. Take a small amount of the product in your had and rub it thoroughly all over the area where you have pain and inflammation.
Is Flexdermal Safe?
This product is very safe. It’s made of natural ingredients like plant extracts. There are no chemical or artificial ingredients included, nor any dyes. Flexdermal doesn’t have very many possible side effects, and no serious ones.
The product is safe, that is, as long as you follow directions properly. The cream can be toxic if ingested and could make you sick. Make sure to keep this product well out of reach of children.
The Bottom Line – Flexdermal
Flexdermal cream was developed for people who suffer from the symptoms of arthritis, and want a soothing, non-oral solution. It can also be very effective for individuals who are experiencing temporary joint or muscle pain. This product is composed completely of herbal, non-chemical ingredients. There are only very minor potential side effects associated with any of these substances. Apparently, the cream is very rapidly absorbed into your skin and begins working almost immediately.
There are some minor disadvantages to the cream. Some people will likely have an allergic reaction to the product and develop a rash. If this happens, stop using Flexdermal. It’s a really good idea to do a small patch test before you begin using the cream every day. Test it on a very small area and leave it for 24 hours. The ingredients in Flexdermal are strong and can be toxic if ingested, so keep the product away from kids.
You should see a physician before you start using this product regularly, to make certain that it’s appropriate for you. Do your own independent research into the cream and its ingredients. It’s important to know what you’re putting on or in your body. Have a look at some similar products on the market and compare the ingredients, price, and quality.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”