The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Femmetrinol is a women’s supporting pill for menopausal symptoms that offers to the user comfort before and after your menopause period. It relieves menopausal symptoms like irritability, mood swings, hot flashes and many other discomforts that come about during menopause. It also balance hormones and elevate moods thus making you feel relaxed and at ease to get involved in your daily activities. Femmetrinol is manufactured in an FDA certified facility that follows the standard and safety measures in the processing of this product.
The manufacturer claims that Femmetrinol can be used by women in their menopausal stages either before to reduce the symptoms severity on their onset or after to relief them the uncomfortable menopausal symptoms. Femmetrinol is to be taken every morning and evening to keep you motivated and healthy all through. Femmetrinol is said to be only available for purchase from the manufacturer’s official website.
Femmetrinol Review Formulation
Femmetrinol is formulated in AM and PM pills (used in the morning and before bed respectfully) that offer support throughout the day. It is formulated with natural and studied ingredients which have positive effects in relieving menopausal symptoms. It is free of fillers and other harmful additives that cause harm to human after use.
How Does Femmetrinol Work?
Femmetrinol works by use of ingredients that relieves menopausal symptoms. The ingredients work in synergy to bring the body’s hormones to a balance. Hormonal imbalance is one major factor that causes emotional breakdowns, depression and irritability in women during their menopause stage as their hormones are imbalanced or at their lowest levels.
The balance in hormones enhance relaxation thus reducing symptoms like hot flashes, fatigue, sweatiness and other and generally re-energizing the user making them more comfortable and in a better state to adapt to change. As hormones also have an effect on the brain, them being balanced increases relaxation and raise moods thus improving the user’s sleep patterns as well as increasing focus and concentration on their tasks.
- Black Cohosh – It helps relieve menopausal symptoms by treating hot flashes and sweatiness. It also improves quality of one’s sleep and improves bone health.
- Damiana Leaf Extract – It contains natural compounds that help relieve menopausal symptoms and increase energy levels thus reducing fatigue.
- Wild Yam – It treats menopausal symptoms like vaginal dryness and menstruation cramps. It also increases energy levels in the body and enhances sex drive.
- L-Theamine – It promotes relaxation thus reducing stress and depression as well as improving one’s sleep.
- Chaste Berry – Regulates lutenizing hormones and estrogen production and therefore boost moods, reduce stress and promote digestive health.
- GABA – It promotes relaxation by treating anxiety and PMS symptoms.
- Turmeric – treats headaches, bloating and menstruation discomforts.
- Magnolia – Relieves anxiety and depression.
- Valerian – Naturally calms the brain offering relaxation and preventing insomnia.
- Quercetin – Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits
- Motherwort – It stimulates flow of blood and tones the uterine walls, treat insomnia, bloating and other menopausal symptoms.
Benefits of Femmetrinol
- It may relieve menopausal symptoms, treats them thus reducing their frequency of reoccurring
- It may help balance hormones and keep them at healthy levels
- Improved flow of blood
- Promotes reproductive and digestive health
- Help improve sleep patterns
- Offers relaxation without sedation or drowsiness
Drawbacks of Femmetrinol
- Information on the amounts of the ingredients used in the formula are not given
- Manufacturer’s information is lacking
- Price of Femmetrinol is not given
- It can only be purchased online
Femmetrinol Review – Bottom Line
Femmetrinol is a menopausal symptoms relieving supplement that may comfort women and help them run their daily activities with ease during their menopause period. It may also boost energy levels; promote reproductive and digestive health, as well as offering relaxation thus increasing sleeping time.
Considering its benefits during this uncomfortable period in women’s life, majority might go for this supplement but as we always advise, before settling for any supplement, you should carry out a research on the product and get details regarding it for ease in usage.
Many people assume the details given about a product which later results to adverse reactions after use. This can be prevented by scrutinizing the ingredients constituting the product and make sure that they are safe for use and efficient in delivering the benefits being offered by the product. Consult your health provider for more details and advice whether the supplement is safe for use.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”