Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Expelis is an all natural diuretic. Expelis’ formula is made up of various herbs and other natural ingredients that have demonstrated promise in promoting the expulsion of unwanted bloat and water weight, and this product is therefore advertised as being a great way to lose excess weight. Both men and women alike should be able to benefit from this all natural product, as it helps to stimulate the kidneys and bladder in order to cause an increased urine output. Women especially may find Expelis to be beneficial in warding off unwanted bloat caused by PMS.
Expelis’ ingredients include potassium gluconate, magnesium citrate, vitamin B6, taraxacum officinale leaf extract, uva ursi leaf extract, green tea leaf, parsley extract, buchu leaf extract, juniper berry extract, hydrangea root, corn silk, and cranberry.
Several of these ingredients offer well-known diuretic benefits. For example, cranberry has long been associated with increased urine outputs and juniper berry also works to stimulate specific organs in order to promote the elimination of excess water. Some of the ingredients in Expelis (such as potassium) are included as a safeguard for helping to maintain proper electrolyte balance during increased urine output.
Expelis Key Product Benefits
- Expelis is relatively affordable, at just around $29.95 per starter bottle of capsules.
- This product is made from all natural ingredients; all of these ingredients are listed online at the official Expelis product website.
- All purchases of this supplement are sold with a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- Expelis is formulated to ensure that electrolyte balances are maintained in spite of increased urine output.
- Expelis works to eliminate unwanted bloat, including bloating caused by PMS.
- This product is promised to gently yet effectively stimulate the urinary system in order to release unwanted excess water weight.
- Expelis is formulated in a lab that follows GMP standards.
Expelis is a very promising all natural diuretic. Its list of ingredients is clearly explained on its official product website, allowing consumers to be easily informed about the purpose of each active ingredient in this product’s formula. Through this same website (expelis.com) consumers can also save 10% from their order total by using coupon code REV10 when making a purchase. Finally, the fact that Expelis is endorsed by such an extensive satisfaction guarantee is extremely encouraging, as 60 days should prove more than ample time for consumers to determine whether or not they are pleased with their Expelis experience.