The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Estroven Weight Management is a special menopause relief supplement from a well-known brand. It is a special formulation that focuses on addressing weight gain which is one of the most problematic menopause symptoms. It also works in relieving the other menopause symptoms like hot flashes and mood swings.
The formulation works to address the drop in serotonin levels that naturally occur due to menopause. This is the actual cause of weight gain because it directly causes feelings of hunger and the less efficient metabolism that occurs to women undergoing the transition. One container with 60 capsules is priced $23.99.
What Estroven Weight Management Claims?
- Helps in reducing the severity of hot flashes and night sweats
- Assists with weight management
- Safe and effective natural formulation
- Contains high quality ingredients including soy isoflavones
The dietary supplement is part of the line-up of Estroven which is one of the most well-known brands in dietary supplements designed to relieve the symptoms of menopause. The brand has a good track record and it has been in the market for a very long time. It started from one formulation but there are now several Estroven products designed for specific needs during the delicate menopausal transition. The products from the brand are known to be made with high quality and the purest ingredients available.
How Does Estroven Weight Management Work?
Estroven Weight management uses natural active ingredients that have been shown to relieve hot flashes, night sweats and the other symptoms of menopause. It contains black cohosh and soy isoflavones which offer superb menopause relief when combined. It also has an added active ingredient for addressing weight gain which is a common problem during menopause. Experts discovered that the weight gain from menopause is usually to the drop in serotonin levels which directly causes overeating and a sluggish metabolism. It boosts serotonin levels naturally which helps the user eat normally while at the same time promoting a healthy metabolism.
Estroven Weight Management Active Ingredients
- Black Cohosh – This is one of the top natural remedies for the symptoms of menopause. It has been used in herbal medicine for a very long time. There are recent studies indicating that it is really effective in offering considerably relief to menopause symptoms especially hot flashes which is arguably the most problematic.
- Soy Isoflavones – This is combined with black cohosh in the different Estroven formulations because the two are known to offer considerable effects in relieving the most common menopause symptoms which are hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and fatigue.
- Synetrim CQ – This is natural botanical blend designed to promote healthy serotonin levels. It helps the user feel good and reduces the chance of overeating due to constant feelings of hunger. It also helps the user have a healthy metabolism which prevents weight gain due to menopause.
Estroven Weight Management Benefits
- The menopause relief supplement is from a good brand
- There is a lot of women who say it works.
- The active ingredients used in the formulation may be backed by science
Estroven Weight Management Drawbacks
- There is no independent laboratory test proving that Estroven Weight management really works
- Some of the ingredients in the product can cause adverse effects on certain users
- The product is a little expensive
- There is no free trial or money back guarantee
- Some users say it is not very effective so the formula may not work for everyone.
Directions for Use
For the one per day formula, take one capsule at around the same time per day. It should be taken with food to avoid problems. For the two per day formula, take one capsule in the morning and another in the evening.
Like with any kind of dietary supplement, you need to inform your healthcare provider before intake of Estroven Weight Management.
Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or those who are trying to get pregnant. Follow the recommended dosage in order to reduce the risk of side effects. If severe side effects are experienced after intake, contact your health care provider immediately.
All in all, Estroven Weight Management is a good menopause relief supplement and it is worth a try. The main problem is that it is not really for everyone since some feedbacks say it isn’t very effective and there are also women who experienced adverse effects from taking the supplement. On the other hand, the combination of ingredients is notable and there are many feedbacks saying it really works.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”