The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What Is Dermology Eye Cream?
Dermology Eye Cream is a special anti-aging formulation designed specifically for the area around the eyes. It diminishes dark circles by lightening skin texture naturally and safely. It also works in reducing fine lines and wrinkles while decreasing eye puffiness with prolonged use. The formula also works to moisturize the skin and prevent the loss of moisture in the area in order to prevent the development of skin aging signs. It is absorbed quickly rejuvenating the eye area fast.
Who Made This Product?
The eye cream is from Dermology which is a known brand in the United States. Their products are mostly sold online and can only be found in very select retail establishments. Their anti-aging and skin care line is rapidly gaining popularity because of good reviews from customers who have experienced positive results from their products. However, the company still hasn’t established a prestigious reputation in the skin care industry.
What Does Dermology Eye Cream Do For You?
- Diminishes dark circles.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Decreases eye puffiness with prolonged use.
- Prevents the skin’s moisture loss.
- Rejuvenates the eye area quickly.
What Makes Dermology Eye Cream Work?
Here are the active ingredients of the eye cream:
- Niacinamide – This is a water-soluble B vitamin that can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions. It preserves the moisture of the skin which helps prevent the development of skin aging signs like fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, etc. It is also known as a safe skin whitening agent often used to lighten areas of the skin with increased pigmentation.
- Bisabolol – This is derived from chamomile and it has been shown to reduce skin inflammation. It also helps reduce water retention which is the reason it is effective when it comes to reducing eye puffiness.
- Chrysin – It is another skin lightening agent that safely decreases skin pigmentation from the breakdown of haemoglobin.
- N-Hydroxycicinimide – It reduces pigmentation of the skin thus diminishes dark circles and reduces dark spots.
How Does It Work?
Dermology Eye Cream diminishes dark circles by lightening the skin and reducing skin pigmentation for haemoglobin breakdown or other causes. It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles while preventing the further development of skin aging by keeping the skin moisturized. It also utilizes a natural extract that reduces skin inflammation and helps get rid of water retention.
Directions For Use
For best results, apply the eye cream twice daily on clean, dry skin. Spread and massage onto the skin then make sure it is fully absorbed before applying other skin care products or wearing makeup.
- The product is designed to address all signs of skin aging around the eyes.
- It helps keep the skin moisturized.
- It is reasonably priced and discounts are offered when more than one container is ordered.
- It comes with a money back guarantee.
- Dermology Eye Cream uses clinically proven ingredients.
- It is not available in most retail establishments but can be easily ordered online.
- Some users may be hypersensitive to certain ingredients of the eye cream.
Is It Safe?
The eye cream from Dermology is generally safe but it is possible that some individuals are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients which may cause slight skin irritation. There are no known serious side effects from using the formulation.
All in all, Dermology Eye Cream is a solid product from a fast-rising star in theskin care industry. It uses clinically proven ingredients and works on all signs of skin aging in the eye area. The countless positive reviews and feedback is testament to the effectiveness of the eye cream. This is definitely a product that should be on your shortlist if you’re looking for an eye cream.