The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermology Anti-Aging Cream Overview
Dermology Anti-Aging Cream is a facial cream that claims to diminish signs of aging. Advertised on popular networks such as CNN and Fox, it claims to be the product that has plastic surgeons worried about slowing business. It claims to rid clients of the need procedures such as injections and cosmetic surgery. Dermology Anti-Aging Cream claims to rid the skin of dark circles, lines, wrinkles, age spots, feathered lips, and sagging.
According to the Official WebSite, the following are the active ingredients in:
- Hyaluronic acid– This ingredient is already present in the human body. It lubricates the skin, eyes and joints. It can repair wounds, burns and ulcers with its highly hydrating properties. Hyaluronic Acid aids in the anti-aging process and is one of the best ingredients for moisture retention.
- Argireline – A synthetic peptide that aids in diminishing the signs of aging. Similar to injections, Argireline inhibits muscle contractions. This helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Matrixyl 3000– An anti-aging ingredient that contains two peptides. Matrixyl 3000 penetrates through the skin to produce powerful results. Matrixyl 3000 helps to firm, tighten and tone the skin for a more youthful appearance.
How Does It Work?
Dermology Anti-Aging Cream delivers results with a complex of three ingredients. Hyaluronic Acid helps to firm skin and retain moisture. This ingredient is already present in the human body and is easily absorbed. Their claim to rid consumers of needing medical procedures such as injections, is backed by the ingredient Argireline. Argireline helps to inhibit muscle reaction diminishing fine lines. To increase collagen production Matrixyl 3000 is added. It contains peptides that will help lift and firm sagging skin.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the look and feel of crow’s feet
- Increases the skin’s collagen and elastin production
- Protects skin from further aging
- Prevents clients from enduring medical procedures
- Has consumer reviews
- Company offers a money back guarantee
- Before and after photos are listed on the site
There are no instructions on how to use Dermology Anti-Aging Cream. There are also no clinical results or actual before and after photos. The photos are labeled as dramatizations on the web page.
Dermology Anti-Aging Cream is a facial cream that claims to deliver results that fight signs of ageing. Dermology claims to fight fine lines and wrinkles, diminish crow’s feet, increase collagen and elastin, and protects the skin from aging. At first glance it seems as if the brand is trusted by television networks and magazine publications but toward the bottom of the page there is a message that reads “Dermology is not affiliated in any way with Time, Vogue, Natural Health Magazine, More Magazine, Good Health Magazine, CNN, ABC, NBC and MSN. Time, Vogue, Natural Health Magazine, More Magazine, Good Health Magazine, CNN, ABC, NBC and MSN are registered trademarks of their respective owners”. This means the networks and publications listed have nothing to do with the company.
This creates major deception and may keep the consumer from trusting the Dermology brand. Also all before and after photos are listed as dramatizations meaning these are not actually results from the use of Dermology Anti-Aging Cream. Furthermore, there is no full list of ingredients so consumer who have restrictions will not feel safe enough to purchase Dermology Anti-Aging Cream. Overall, Dermology Anti-Aging Cream does not sound like it should be trusted. Besides the deception created for selling purposes on the site, there is also no real proof that the product is effective.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite