The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The product Cellmaxa is a skincare cream that is made by the company Solvaderm and sold on their official website. It is designed to target areas of the skin affected by cellulite, a condition that leaves the skin looking bumpy and uneven. While cellulite is often thought to only affect people that are overweight, it can actually be present in all body types and, while diet and exercise can help, it usually requires something to help break down the cellulite affected cells. This is exactly what Cellmaxa purports to do and it uses a professional strength formula to do so.
The Solvaderm company website provides a full product page to explain exactly what Cellmaxa does and how it works. All the ingredients are listed and the key substances are explained in some detail.
- While the main urpose of the product is to break down the existing fat cells and rid the body of cellulite, it also allows the body to use the fat as energy while preventing new fat cells from forming. This in turn, stops the reoccurrence of cellulite in the future.
- The main key ingredients used in the formula are Adiposlim, a complex that is said to have caused a reduction in cellulite in 71% of users and actively promotes the breakdown of fat cells, and Adipoless which prevents the growth of new fat cells.
- Hyaluronic acid is added to provide hydration to the skin as does Squalene, an ingredient that moisturizers, softens and protects the skin. It is recommended that to further benefit the properties of Cellmaxa, it is massaged twice a day into the affected areas of the body and that it is used in conjunction with other Solvaderm products.
- Unfortunately there are no customer testimonials shown for Cellmaxa, but there is a 60-day money back guarantee which will allow consumers enough time to properly judge how well the product works. Cellmaxa is sold in 240ml bottles at a cost of $44.95 and consumers can enjoy a 10% discount when ordering from the manufacturer.
- All ingredients are listed
- A 60-day money back guarantee is provided
- The manufacturer is well established
- The product helps prevent future cellulite from forming
- Discount coupons are offered
- No free samples of Cellmaxa are offered.
- Ingredient amounts aren’t shown
- There are no customer testimonials
Cellmaxa The Bottom Line
Cellmaxa does contain proven ingredients that if used correctly, should help diminish the appearance of cellulite over time. Additionally, by providing intense moisturizers, the skin will see a vast improvement in its texture and tone, looking smoother and plumper. The product website is very informative although it would be helpful if free samples were provided and customer testimonials shown. Overall, this would be a highly recommended product.
Where to Find it?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvaderm.com
Get 10% OFF Your Order Today at Solvaderm.com
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”