Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The product Cellmaxa is a skincare cream that is made by the company Solvaderm and sold on their official website. It is designed to target areas of the skin affected by cellulite, a condition that leaves the skin looking bumpy and uneven. While cellulite is often thought to only affect people that are overweight, it can actually be present in all body types and, while diet and exercise can help, it usually requires something to help break down the cellulite affected cells. This is exactly what Cellmaxa purports to do and it uses a professional strength formula to do so.
The Solvaderm company website provides a full product page to explain exactly what Cellmaxa does and how it works. All the ingredients are listed and the key substances are explained in some detail.
- While the main urpose of the product is to break down the existing fat cells and rid the body of cellulite, it also allows the body to use the fat as energy while preventing new fat cells from forming. This in turn, stops the reoccurrence of cellulite in the future.
- The main key ingredients used in the formula are Adiposlim, a complex that is said to have caused a reduction in cellulite in 71% of users and actively promotes the breakdown of fat cells, and Adipoless which prevents the growth of new fat cells.
- Hyaluronic acid is added to provide hydration to the skin as does Squalene, an ingredient that moisturizers, softens and protects the skin. It is recommended that to further benefit the properties of Cellmaxa, it is massaged twice a day into the affected areas of the body and that it is used in conjunction with other Solvaderm products.
- Unfortunately there are no customer testimonials shown for Cellmaxa, but there is a 60-day money back guarantee which will allow consumers enough time to properly judge how well the product works. Cellmaxa is sold in 240ml bottles at a cost of $44.95 and consumers can enjoy a 10% discount when ordering from the manufacturer.
- All ingredients are listed
- A 60-day money back guarantee is provided
- The manufacturer is well established
- The product helps prevent future cellulite from forming
- Discount coupons are offered
- No free samples of Cellmaxa are offered.
- Ingredient amounts aren’t shown
- There are no customer testimonials
Cellmaxa The Bottom Line
Cellmaxa does contain proven ingredients that if used correctly, should help diminish the appearance of cellulite over time. Additionally, by providing intense moisturizers, the skin will see a vast improvement in its texture and tone, looking smoother and plumper. The product website is very informative although it would be helpful if free samples were provided and customer testimonials shown. Overall, this would be a highly recommended product.
Where to Find it?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvaderm.com
Get 10% OFF Your Order Today at Solvaderm.com