Your lips can be one of your very best features with just a little bit of time and attention. Lips are fragile, try not to nibble on them or expose them to dramatic temperature changes without the benefit of protective lip balm products. Lip balm is perhaps the greatest of easy lip tips. Find a lip balm you like and keep multiples of it around, use it on your lips all the time. This will keep your lips in great shape, soft and supple and looking fantastic. There are many things you can do to achieve full, beautiful lips with makeup and tips.
Easy Lip Tips:
- As mentioned above, use lip balm religiously. Keep flavors you enjoy all around and use it on a regular basis throughout the day every day.
- Before applying lipstick or lip gloss, apply a light coat of lip balm and allow it to be absorbed by your lips. Then add the lipstick or lip gloss.
- If you are getting lipstick on your teeth, try this: open your mouth into an exaggerated O shape, wrap a tissue around your finger, insert the finger into your mouth and slowly circle around your mouth. This will get rid of excess lipstick and keep your teeth white and clean.
- Applying a little bit of shiny lip gloss to the middle of your top lips will give you the appearance of a sexy, full and pouty mouth.
- If your lips are uneven in size, you can apply a lighter shade of lipstick to your smaller lip, thus hiding the uneven size.
- If you want to emphasize your full lips, choose an eye shadow color that is very close to the shade of your lip color. Apply it in the middle of your lips where your lips meet each other,
- If you are trying to avoid losing much lipstick while eating, simply avoid touch the fork or spoon to your lips by using your lower teeth and tongue to eat. Be aware of how you appear while doing this, though. It may take a bit of practice before you try it out away from home.
For full lips that seem to stand out in your face too much, which doesn’t happen to very many women, skip using lip liner and the eye shadow enhancement trick. It is a good idea to avoid heavily shiny lip color, choosing instead to let your lips blend in rather than stand out. They will be plenty attractive on their own.
For thin lips, these easy lip tips can help them stand out a bit more:
- Use a neutral colored lip pencil to draw a little bit away from the lip. Apply the lipstick all the way to the liner, making the lips seem a bit fuller than they actually are.
- A tiny bit of white shadow above the lip in the center will also give the illusion of fullness.
- Avoid using any super dark shades, for they make lips appear smaller.